Neurofibromatosis Network Edge Volume 2
Check out the newest edition of the Network Edge provided by the Neurofibromatosis Network, NF Midwest’s national affiliate. This science column provides a summary of recent highlights from NF research and clinical trials. The NF Network and their affiliates like NF Midwest, play a central role in progress toward a cure through advocacy on Capitol Hill and the direct funding of research.
Every three months The Network Edge will bring you the latest research news as compiled by science writer, Kim Hunter-Schaedle, PhD. The goal is to keep you abreast of advancements in treatment and clinical care for all forms of NF.
VOLUME 2, WINTER 2013
The Network Edge Contents:
1. CDMRP NFRP – A Critical Funder of NF Research
2. A Focus on NF1 Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
3. NF2 Clinical Management Updates
4. NF1 Learning Disabilities: News from the Clinic and the Bench
5. NF1 Clinical Management Updates
6. What’s New in NF2 Biology?
7. Heart and Blood Vessel Abnormalities in NF1: New Findings
8. What’s New in NF1 Biology?
9. NF1 Bony Abnormalities Update
10.The Evolving Link Between NF and Cancer