Indiana Quality of Life Study
THIS STUDY IS NOW FULL!
Researchers at the Indiana University are currently seeking both parents and children with Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1). Dr. Swigonski and her team are conducting a study to develop a health related quality of life instrument for NF1 to better understand and measure how NF1 affects people’s health and well-being.
- Children ages 5-17 years old with NF1 & their parents.
- Young adults ages 18-25 years old with NF1 & their parents.
- Must be living in the United States.
What does this study involve?
- Simply answer surveys online.
- $10 gift card for every participant after completion of surveys.
THIS STUDY IS NOW FULL. We will let you know about any upcoming opportunities.