What other names do people use for neurofibromatosis type 2?
- Bilateral Acoustic Neurofibromatosis
- Central Neurofibromatosis
- Familial Acoustic Neuromas
- Neurofibromatosis 2
- Neurofibromatosis Type II
- Schwannoma, Acoustic, Bilateral
The resources on this site should not be used as a substitute for professional medical care or advice on Neurofibromatosis. Users seeking information about a personal genetic disease, syndrome, or condition should consult with a qualified healthcare professional.