Due to COVID our physical walks are cancelled but we’re still following our walk motto that “No One Fights Alone When We All Party Together!” and we need the NF Midwest community to come together more now than ever before!
Join us in this special journey by signing up now at www.nfmidwest.org/walkthatwasnt.
Register Now Sponsorship opportunities
How To Participate in TWTW
Phase One—Individuals Raise FUNds and Awareness!
- Sign up NOW as an individual or as a TEAM of individuals and start raising funds and awareness through whatever fun ways you can think of or by simply sharing your personal fundraising page.
- Compete for prizes and earn recognition gifts.
- Have fun, be crazy, get people to join in and raise awareness.
- Be sure to invite individuals to fundraise under your team so that you have the honor of raising the most and choosing next year’s t-shirt colors.
- Registered fundraisers will get a Walk that Wasn’t t-shirt if they raise $100 or pay the $25 fee. (Note: Registration fees will NOT be added to fundraising totals.) T-shirts will be given to team Captains (when applicable).
- Create a recording (this is optional) of your team, about NF, about a loved one with NF , maybe an interesting talent, or anything you can think of and send it to NF Midwest.
Phase Two—Come to the TWTW CELEBRATHON!
- Join us (and invite everyone you know) to our October 17th Walk that Wasn’t Celebrathon. This will replace our actual walks.
- We’ll celebrate our community and our fundraisers.
- There will be raffles and more.
- Show the best submitted videos (don’t worry if your video isn’t show we will share it in other ways.)
Please follow and like us: