Spring 2018 Neurofibromatosis Midwest Newsletter
Check out our Spring 2018 NF Midwest Newsletter!
The highlights of this issue include…
- Research grants are given to the University of Minnesota regarding socialization in NF1 and a grant to the Massachusetts General Hospital for NF2
- NF Midwest and the Midwest community help secure another $15 million in federal funding
- NF Midwest’s annual symposium and iNFo Fair is set for October 20th
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Fundraising 4NF – Raise funds your way!
- SamJam4NF 2018 is September 22- you don’t want to miss this!
- Information on the new Orphan Drug status of Selumetinib
- NF Midwest is awarded $20K from Discount Tires Driven to Care Program
- Various research studies and surveys are looking for participants
- Announcement of our 2017 scholarship recipients
- Dates and info for our 2018 Great Steps Walks 4NF
- Meet our new Event Coordinator, Christine Christensen
- Learn a little about our Care and Outreach Program and Liz Campana.
- Information on Camp New Friends
- You could win a 2-year lease on a Lexus by pledging to Birdies for Charity
- A listing of new articles available on our website
- Various event announcements including support group meetings; Fort Wayne TinCaps Family Night; Kentucky Support Group; Evansville, IN meetings; Central Missouri meetings; Chicago NF Adult Nights; Madison area Neighbor Day and Night
Plus much more!